Regarding the post batch for calculated stmts in LS Retail

gdkve9gdkve9 Member Posts: 161
Hello evryone,

This is my post regarding the post batch for calculated statements in LS Retail, mean to say as in Navision where we can do post batch for all the sale orders or the purchase orders, Is any post batch available for the calculated statements for all different stores at HO in LS Retail. This would help me because my client scenario is with 150 stores and calculated statements will be replicated to HO from different stores. Now my client is asking for a post batch kind of thing so that at once he can be able to post all the statements for different stores in HO.

If not the Post Batch is available, kindly suggest in designing the post batch for calculated statements for the above scenario.

Regards in advance for all..
Dilip
Falling down is not a defeat..defeat is when you refuse to get up.

Comments

• NRNR Member Posts: 78
    From the open statement form, the Open-Statement list form can be invoked. This Tabular Form displays a list of open statements.
    The user can filter the records which are to be posted.

There is Function menu wherein there is an option to post statement.
    The standard C/AL posts only the current record. Add a loop to post the records selected in the form.

By this way you can utilize the current functionality and avoid creating new form or report to process.