Report for Archived versions from sales order

ClaudiaClaudia Member Posts: 3
Hello everybody!

I would like to know if there is a report for this functionality.

From sales order by clicking Functions-Archive Document you can save a version for it (navision makes a copy of the sales order in the archive file). This can be used to see the history of the sales process.

I need to get a report for this versions. Is there a report for that?

Regards,

Comments

• SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    I don't see one - but it can be easily created using tables
    5107-Sales Header Archive
    5108-Sales Line Archive

I saw some old posts about a "report #405" but it's not a report I have so I can't tell you what it did.
  • nunomaianunomaia Member Posts: 1,153
    Report 405 in my version, is a report to print Purchase Orders. If I’m not in mistake there isn’t any report to print those tables.
    Nuno Maia

Freelance Dynamics AX
    Blog : http://axnmaia.wordpress.com/
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    No I don't think there is such a report either. It seems to me that this is one of those areas where they started with a really good idea of archiving orders, and stopped working on it just when they got started. The only access to archived orders is from the open order. You have to basically write your own product around this archiving bit and customize it yourself. The good news is that the archive tables are pretty much copies of the active document tables, so it would be fairly straightforward to copy reports.
  • ClaudiaClaudia Member Posts: 3
    Thank you very much guys for everything. I am goint to make a new report for this issue.

Regards,