Session Id

aman_mbsaman_mbs Member Posts: 158
Dear All,

Is it possible to retrive the Session Id for the instance of Navision For Eg.
i have 40 user licnece and i want to track the Session Id For every instance ..
Aman Kumar Gupta

Comments

• aliennavaliennav Member Posts: 449
    aman_mbs wrote:
    Dear All,

Is it possible to retrive the Session Id for the instance of Navision For Eg.
    i have 40 user licnece and i want to track the Session Id For every instance ..

Hi Aman
    U can control the login and log out time per day of every user.
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    The session table is a virtual table. See this thread: User session
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
    Hi
    Can u please tell me that how did u get to know the table# for the virtual table?
  • ArhontisArhontis Member Posts: 667
    Hi,

Create a new form and place in the table the "System Object", make it tabular and add all fields.

List of Nav virtual tables and
    http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... ual+tables

In case you want to get your session id via code then use a record variable of type Session and filter the field "My Session" with TRUE.
    aliennav wrote:
    Hi
    Can u please tell me that how did u get to know the table# for the virtual table?

It's listed in the Quick Reference Guide
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
    aliennav wrote:
    Hi

It's listed in the Quick Reference Guide
    The link u provided is for Dynamics NAV 5.O
    I know, but there are only a few virtual tables added in this version (they are marked [5.0] in the reference guide). And when you scroll down the page, you'll see the links to previous versions.
  • aman_mbsaman_mbs Member Posts: 158
    aliennav wrote:
    Hi

Dear ,
    u can't see the vritual table through object designer Do onething just create a report using wizard $ in table field write 2000000009 and follow the wizard u will able to view all the fields os the table....
    Aman
    Aman Kumar Gupta
  • ArhontisArhontis Member Posts: 667
    You can also use the form create wizard to see the fields or records of a virtual table and it is faster...