Procedure about Weight Tolerance in Purchase receipt

paul_navisionpaul_navision Member Posts: 64
Hi,

Suppose I create a PO of Item1 of 100 Kg. Vendor send 98 Kg. or 102 Kg. of Item1. How do I solve this problem? Because If I recieve that 98 Kg, PO will remain openand requirement will not fullfill. Or If I want to receive 102 Kg. system don't give me the permission and I can't change the PO. So what can I do? suggest me. Thank u in advance.

Regards

Paul
Dynamics Nav Functional Consultant

Comments

• odaiadnan@yahoo.comodaiadnan@yahoo.com Member Posts: 11
    hi
    i wonder what you do if the actual quantities recived does not equal to the purchase order quantity, there is agreement between you and your vendors or something
    thank you
  • flfl Member Posts: 184
    Standard Navision can not solve this problem. In the field this problem occurs many times (think about suppliers of aluminium or steel, they mostly invoice in kg, but they deliver not the excat weight that is ordered because they will not cut there products for you).
    There are solutions for this problem by accepting orders within certain margins. Tectura and ToIncrease are 2 partners I know which have such a solution.
    Francois
    Consultant-Developper

http://www.CreaChain.com
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    There are many solutions... :-) you can buy some add-on or your partner can create some solution for you...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.