Automatic Opening of navision

aliennavaliennav Member Posts: 449
Anyone has any idea hot to create a batch file?
specially for opening of navision say after 2 mins when the computer is switched on??

Comments

• aliennavaliennav Member Posts: 449
    I have created the batch file.Now i wanna attach this batch file in the startup.
    I am using win2K3
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    Why 2 mins?

Start->Programs->Startup

Drop your fin.exe in.
    Savatage wrote:
    Why 2 mins?

Start->Programs->Startup

Drop your fin.exe in.

2 MINS WAS JUST FOR AN EXAMPLE.
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    You said you want to start NAV at startup, so someone gave you an alternative. It's not very nice to yell at us. That will make people not want to help you.

You create a .bat file with notepad or any other text editor. Ask google for DOS syntax and you should be able to find what you need.
  • fufikkfufikk Member Posts: 104
    There are also some freeware programms which allow you to control how 'Startup' programs should start - delays etc. Google it.
    DenSter wrote:
    You said you want to start NAV at startup, so someone gave you an alternative. It's not very nice to yell at us. That will make people not want to help you.

You create a .bat file with notepad or any other text editor. Ask google for DOS syntax and you should be able to find what you need.
    OK ma'an don get angry.
    It was by mistake.
    cheers
    fufikk wrote:
    There are also some freeware programms which allow you to control how 'Startup' programs should start - delays etc. Google it.
    Thanx.
    I'll try it but could u tell me the keywords for finding?
    Thanx all!
    I have achieved the automatic opening of navision after some minutes of the startup.