Line has already been invoiced

FommoFommo Member Posts: 138
Hi there

When I try to book an invoice with combined shipments I get a message: "Line 130000 of the shipment L90445, which you are trying to invoice, has already been invoiced."

The really crazy thing here is that the mentioned shipment does not exist in the invoice I try to book, the rows in that invoice starts with shipment L90446. :-k
When I look at the mentioned line in shipment L90445 it is the only line in that shipment that has been fully invoiced.
Shouldn't the book function ignore fully invoiced rows? And why is the error refering to a shipment that doesn't belong to the invoice? ](*,)

What can be wrong and what is the best way to fix it?

Comments

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Fommo wrote:
    Hi there

When I try to book an invoice with combined shipments I get a message: "Line 130000 of the shipment L90445, which you are trying to invoice, has already been invoiced."

The really crazy thing here is that the mentioned shipment does not exist in the invoice I try to book, the rows in that invoice starts with shipment L90446. :-k
    When I look at the mentioned line in shipment L90445 it is the only line in that shipment that has been fully invoiced.
    Shouldn't the book function ignore fully invoiced rows? And why is the error referring to a shipment that doesn't belong to the invoice? ](*,)

What can be wrong and what is the best way to fix it?

This error sometimes happens if you have invoiced a line, and then either increased the qty. or more likely if you then added a new line for the same item immediately before or after the line using the exact same item number.

Somewhere the filters seem to miss the fact that there are two shipments, one invoiced one not.
    David Singleton
  • FommoFommo Member Posts: 138
    This error sometimes happens if you have invoiced a line, and then either increased the qty. or more likely if you then added a new line for the same item immediately before or after the line using the exact same item number.

Somewhere the filters seem to miss the fact that there are two shipments, one invoiced one not.

Thanks. It feels like a little bug there. I hope this is solved in 5.0 (The customer is using 4.0SP3 now).