Options

Problem when wanting to liquidate outside of registration da

sergiousergiou Member Posts: 2
edited 2003-09-15 in Navision Financials
The problem is the following one:
In the configuration of the accounting 2 options that are exist "it Allows registration from" and "it Allows registration until" they are dates in which it will allow to register movements in the accounting.
Me as they go the months happening I go modifying the dates so that they cannot register movements with previous or later dates to the current month.
But one can give that when I will liquidate a movement that is of a couple of months ago behind, but that they pay it to me today the system he/she doesn't allow to register the liquidation because it detects that the movement that I will liquidate this outside of date but it is INCORRECT that it doesn't allow me to liquidate it since the liquidation he/she has to not register with the current date with the date of the document.
If somebody understands me and he/she has some idea or solution I will be appreciated him he/she answers.

Comments

• Options
    santysanssantysans Member Posts: 1
    Hello I'm exactly in the same trouble than you and I couldn't find a solution yet. If I would find something I will tell you (I hope you do too)

regards