Options

It's friday again ... Spot the webmaster

Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
edited 2007-05-11 in General Chat
Thank God it's friday again...

Here are some pictures of the Developer & IT Pro Days 2007 which was held a couple of weeks ago, and where mibuso.com had a booth.

Can you spot how many times the webmaster of this site appears on these pictures?
No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)

Comments

• Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    I'd say this one

:mrgreen:

(Or this one)

Cool shirt! =D>
  • Options
    Always funny that guy ;-)
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    How should I know O:)
  • Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    How should I know O:)

That's his story and he's sticking with it! :whistle:
    I thought you took the pics, sorry :lol:
  • Options
    I was indeed not the photographer ... so I can't give you any mobile phone numbers ;-)
  • Options
    Joseph_Abou_NaderJoseph_Abou_Nader Member Posts: 150
    Thank God it's friday again...

Here are some pictures of the Developer & IT Pro Days 2007 which was held a couple of weeks ago, and where mibuso.com had a booth.

Can you spot how many times the webmaster of this site appears on these pictures?

I would say you are the guy with the red shirt :wink:
    Joseph Abou Nader
    MCLC,MCT,MCITP,MCTS,MCSA,MCP
    You will never know what power you have until you take decisions in a hard time.
  • Options
    I can't give you any points for that ;-)
  • Options
    I can't give you any points for that ;-)

But seriously now, which one are you Luc...? It is nice to know the Great Person who is running MIBUSO \:D/ .
    Joseph Abou Nader
    You will never know what power you have until you take decisions in a hard time.
  • Options
    You can see me on these pics:

http://www.pixagogo.com/Photos/Albums/P ... EsmKDlm!Vv

http://www.pixagogo.com/Photos/Albums/P ... UW48Y4thzl

Be sure to copy the whole URL in your browser. Apparently the forum software has problems with "!" in the URL-address.
  • Options
    You can see me on these pics:

http://www.pixagogo.com/Photos/Albums/P ... EsmKDlm!Vv

http://www.pixagogo.com/Photos/Albums/P ... UW48Y4thzl

Be sure to copy the whole URL in your browser. Apparently the forum software has problems with "!" in the URL-address.

Well, great meeting you Luc... although too serious... :wink:
    Joseph Abou Nader
  • Options
    WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    Always funny that guy ;-)

You SHOULD know, Luc! :wink: Also the mobile phone numbers... .

How was the feedback? Many contacts?

Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog
  • Options
    Waldo wrote:
    The public that goes to the Developer Days are most of the time .NET/Web developers. So I knew that Microsoft Dynamics was not generally known. But nevertheless, a few people came around asking questions about Dynamics and about the site. Some people where using Dynamics NAV/CRM already or were in the process of selecting a package for their organization.

It was a nice experience after all.
  • Options
    Waldo wrote:
    The public that goes to the Developer Days are most of the time .NET/Web developers. So I knew that Microsoft Dynamics was not generally known. But nevertheless, a few people came around asking questions about Dynamics and about the site. Some people where using Dynamics NAV/CRM already or were in the process of selecting a package for their organization.

It was a nice experience after all.

Hopefully, .net will become the base of Dyanamics in the future, thee the developers will know the products we are working on for sure.
    Joseph Abou Nader