Parallel routing in Navisio 4.02

SuperSage77SuperSage77 Member Posts: 101
Hello!

I want use parallel routing in Navision 4.02 !!! with parallels operations .
I wrote in the next operation case 20..40 for the first operation 5 "Start" and I termine with the operation 60 "Close".

All the operations 10,20,30,40 have the same "Machine center" but a diférent standard task code .

I certifie my routing with no problem

OK for the planning in my Product order or product order line. The planning is correct,but I have one message when I want launch the "Production Schedule "

Fist message:"Routing line of a production order is referring to non-existent next/previous operation"

or second message :Error showing schedule data on the Production Schedule.

Somebody can help me please

Supersage77

Comments

• johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
    I wrote in the next operation case 20..40 for the first operation 5 "Start" and I termine with the operation 60 "Close".

All the operations 10,20,30,40 have the same "Machine center" but a diférent standard task code .

It seems you create routing with multiple operations using one machine center. But do you create a special machine center for first operation : "start " ?

Rgds,
  • joe_bradshaw2000joe_bradshaw2000 Member Posts: 17
    I get the same error and I also have parallel routing. By adjusting dates and the production schedule setup, I was able to identify a particular routing that was causing this error. I did not find a way to change the routing so that it did not produce the error though. I did not find a way to debug it effectively because it uses an automation control. ](*,)

Any help is greatly appreciated.
  • AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    So after operation 5 you parallel process 20, 30 and 40? What about 10?
    Have you tried using a different expression 20|30|40 and see if you get the same message?
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • joe_bradshaw2000joe_bradshaw2000 Member Posts: 17
    I created a report to check for routing lines with mismatched Next/Prev values in the following two tables:
    Prod. Order Routing Lines
    Routing Lines

I also replaced Operation No. ranges using ".." with a corresponding value using the OR symbol "|".

Here's the useful code from the report:

printit := FALSE;
    Routing2.SETRANGE(Routing2.Status,Status);
    Routing2.SETRANGE(Routing2."Prod. Order No.","Prod. Order No.");
    Routing2.SETRANGE(Routing2."Routing No.","Routing No.");

IF "Next Operation No." <> '' THEN BEGIN
    TempOP := "Next Operation No.";
    NumCommas := STRLEN(TempOP) - STRLEN(DELCHR(TempOP,'=','|'));
    TempOP := CONVERTSTR(TempOP,'|',',');
    FOR i := 1 TO (NumCommas + 1) DO BEGIN
    Routing2.SETFILTER(Routing2."Operation No.",SELECTSTR(i,TempOP));
    IF NOT Routing2.FINDFIRST THEN BEGIN