Options

P.O Journal in 4.0SP3?

FommoFommo Member Posts: 138
Hi

I'm upgrading from NF 2.60 with MFSE2.60.01 addon (it seems to be an manufacturing addon in the code anyway).
My problem is that the manufacturing objects have quite a lot cutomizations that should be lifted in the upgrade. Now in NAV4.0SP3 a lot of the manufacturing objects have been replaced and some of the previous objects have no direct replacement object.

One such obejct is 99000797 P.O Utflödesjournal (swedish caption, I think it would be "P.O outward journal" or something like that).
Does anyone know which object in 4.0SP3 contains the functionality for that object?

Comments

• Options
    This may be a stupid question, but I can't find any manufacturing journals in 4.0 SP3 at all.
    I have Item, general, BOM and Resource journals, but no production or manufacturing journal.

Is it so that those journals must be imported from previous MFSE2.60? Then I get problems because my swedish developer license wont allow me to create new objects with 99000XXX ids.
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    The manufacturing journals are processed as Item Journals, and those should already be part of the standard SP3 database. If your objects were official Navision objects, then you should find how to upgrade those in the upgrade toolkit.
  • Options
    DenSter wrote:
    The manufacturing journals are processed as Item Journals, and those should already be part of the standard SP3 database. If your objects were official Navision objects, then you should find how to upgrade those in the upgrade toolkit.

Thanks. Yes, there are some really nice guides for the standard upgrade, but since the customer version is swedish (not multilanguage) and about 1/3 of the objects are customized I had to do a manual conversion using NDT to convert till ML and dynamic dimensions.
    The upgrade doc said I had to do that first anyway.
    So that's why I needed to know which tables to point the old customized reports and forms to.