Options

Excel Buffer append

ATAT Member Posts: 20
Is it possible to open a Excel sheet and append some lines with the Excel Buffer? :-k
I do not need to open a workbook and add a new sheet but open a workbook select a sheet and add some lines to the existing, already filled sheet.

Answers

  • Options
    PhennoPhenno Member Posts: 630
    AT wrote:
    Is it possible to open a Excel sheet and append some lines with the Excel Buffer? :-k
    I do not need to open a workbook and add a new sheet but open a workbook select a sheet and add some lines to the existing, already filled sheet.


    Check Export to Excel functionality in Analyses by Dimensions view. There you may choose existing or new excel worksheet and is working through excel buffer as well.
  • Options
    ATAT Member Posts: 20
    Phenno wrote:
    Check Export to Excel functionality in Analyses by Dimensions view. There you may choose existing or new excel worksheet and is working through excel buffer as well.
    In witch Form or Object do i find Analyses by Dimensions view?
  • Options
    ATAT Member Posts: 20
    OK i found it in Report 29 but did you look into this report? It does exactly what i dont want to do. It opens an existing workbook and adds a new sheet.
    AT wrote:
    I do not need to open a workbook and add a new sheet but open a workbook select a sheet and add some lines to the existing, already filled sheet.
  • Options
    PhennoPhenno Member Posts: 630
    AT wrote:
    OK i found it in Report 29 but did you look into this report? It does exactly what i dont want to do. It opens an existing workbook and adds a new sheet.
    AT wrote:
    I do not need to open a workbook and add a new sheet but open a workbook select a sheet and add some lines to the existing, already filled sheet.


    hm.... ReCheck Export Buffer procedures than. I'm sure that you'll be able to (with a small piece of code) modify it into what you need (if its already doesn't do that). You can find them (all procedures) in Excel Buffer Table (if you have appropirate access rights.
Sign In or Register to comment.