Options

Microsoft Project Automation Server - GANTT

IrishGiriIrishGiri Member Posts: 60
Hi, I'm just wondering is it possible to use Microsoft Project 2003 as an automation server to create and display GANTT charts from within Navision? I know it's possible to create and display Excel charts from within Navision using MS Excel as an automation server. Has anybody tried to create GANTT charts with Project from Navision like this?

Thanx,
Paul.

Comments

• Options
    :?:
  • Options
    lubostlubost Member Posts: 618
    An years ago I tried to communicate from Navision 3.7 with MS Project. It was possible but hard to code, because there exist a lot of relations in MS Project object model.
  • Options
    ajhvdbajhvdb Member Posts: 672
    Not really an answer but you can contact www.netronic.com They can modify the existing xgantts to your needs
  • Options
    Thanks for that, but I've already been in touch with the good people of Netronic. I just thought thath maybe using the MS Project Object Model I could develop something myself, but it doesn't appear that many people have tried this...
  • Options
    mukshamuksha Member Posts: 274
    In the present interfaces available, it is very very difficult to run such functionality. We are working on it and it may take another few months to get such functionality.
    Mukesh Sharma