Options

Who has the Financial Certification ?

RedHotRedHot Member Posts: 6
can i get a show of hands..(or replys!) to who has passed the financial certification.
Prometric - MB7-225
Pearson - NAV-225

RECENTLY!

I need to know that the US Financial Certification is passable and that REAL LIFE users and consultants are passing this exam and understanding the questions and answers stated in the Microsoft test bank. - WITHOUT MEMORIZES THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FROM SOME CLASS!

I am either in the wrong field or thier is something wrong with this test.

PLEASE RESPOND.

THANKS

Comments

• Options
    Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    <Raising hand>

I passed it about 1 month ago without too much studying time. What's the problem?

All of the questions on there I derive from implementation experience. Granted, that some of the questions were very vague with incorrect grammer.
  • Options
    paul_navisionpaul_navision Member Posts: 64
    I passed Dev I & II and Financial in Nav 4.0. If anyone need help about exam, u can contact me in the address below--
    p.subhasish@gmail.com

Regards

Paul
    Dynamics Nav Functional Consultant
  • Options
    WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    <Raising Hand> :wink:

I agree with Alex.
    I passed it about 2 years ago, and even then the questions were vague.
    My background is pure technical, so I found the exam a bit difficult :oops: .

Since I took the exam 2 years ago, I don't remember questions at all ...

And for the record (if numbers is what you need)...
    In our company (iFacto nv) there are 7 people that have that certification.

Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog
  • Options
    sennasenna Member Posts: 44
    I passed the Finance Exam last week with an 80% score card. Most of the content I didn't find too difficult but there was a little confusion in some of the questions/answers though but I suspect no different to any other NAV exam.
  • Options
    sennasenna Member Posts: 44
    I passed the Finance Exam last week with an 80% score card. Most of the content I didn't find too difficult but there was a little confusion in some of the questions/answers though but I suspect no different to any other NAV exam.
  • Options
    Mike1Mike1 Member Posts: 78
    I passed Financials I & II 2 years ago. The main thing is, you have got to be working with financials intensely to understand some of the items asked in the exams. When you are merely technical, it can be quite a difficult exam.
    Man who put head on railroad track get splitting headache...
  • Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    Mike1 wrote:
    I passed Financials I & II 2 years ago. The main thing is, you have got to be working with financials intensely to understand some of the items asked in the exams. When you are merely technical, it can be quite a difficult exam.
    4 sure...reaaaly boring and difficult study if you prefer to develop...but useful indeed...
    p.s.: does financials I & II already exist?i've done financials only one or two weeks ago...and that was only one exam...
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Options
    TomasTomas Member Posts: 420
    @RedHot
    <raising hand> Passed it one year ago. I'm working as support consultant, therefore I could say this exam was easy. As some of these questions are frequently asked by clients.

@Belias
    It's only one exam: MB7-225 Financials for Microsoft Dynamics NAV now.
  • Options
    WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    I want to stress the usefulness :wink: .

It's how the company wants to work. If the company expects the developer to understand the solution and decide themselves how to work it out ... then some background in this functionality is always useful. Actually we're talking about "Technical consultants" in this case.

But if the company has got strickt rules: functional description, technical description, ... . When developer gets an exact description of what tables/fields/codeunits/ ... it has to make ... then it's a little bit less useful.

Only my 2 cents

Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog
  • Options
    remarkremark Member Posts: 122
    I've passed MB7-515 NAV 5.0 Financials recently without much of hands-on experience, without any memorizing the questions and answers, but after thorough self-paced preparation using official Microsoft E-learning material and downloadable courses (everything from Customer Source).
  • Options
    Mike1Mike1 Member Posts: 78
    Belias wrote:
    Mike1 wrote:
    4 sure...reaaaly boring and difficult study if you prefer to develop...but useful indeed...
    p.s.: does financials I & II already exist?i've done financials only one or two weeks ago...and that was only one exam...

Hi Belias,

There are 2 books, Financials I and Financials II. Financials I is pure basics, Financials 2 is more specifically about Fixed Assets, Consolidation etc. The exam however is just 1
    Man who put head on railroad track get splitting headache...