Options

Internal error 101 in module 60

ultiboyultiboy Member Posts: 14
Hi Everyone.

I get the following error message when, from a form, I'm viewing the last record in a set and I push the 'Next' button (basically to create a new record):
Internal error 101 in module 60. Contact your dealer if you need assistance.
I trapped the error and it comes from a "CurrForm.Control.Activate;" that I placed in the OnNewRecord trigger. I simply want the cursor to be initially located in that specific textbox when a new record gets created.
Has anybody encountered that before and knows why it happens?

Thanks in advance.
SR

Comments

• Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    60 101 #Err_UA_IllegalNewmodeComp(Module_UA,101) *Provoked by SaveValues from OnNewRecord

1) Is the control you are activating part of primary key?
    2) Are you using delayed insert?

It seems like you are transfering the focus on field outside PK and the PK is not filled with values or something like that...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    ultiboyultiboy Member Posts: 14
    kine wrote:
    60 101 #Err_UA_IllegalNewmodeComp(Module_UA,101) *Provoked by SaveValues from OnNewRecord

1) Is the control you are activating part of primary key?
    2) Are you using delayed insert?

It seems like you are transfering the focus on field outside PK and the PK is not filled with values or something like that...

Thanks for the reply Kamil.
    1) the control is not part of the primary key
    2) Delayed insert is set to YES (which I thought meant that I could move the focus outside an empty PK without problem...)

I have the impression that there is some "hidden code" in the .exe that does something that I'm not aware of....

SR