Options

QlikView Business Intelligence with Axapta?

pedroparrapedroparra Member Posts: 58
edited 2010-10-05 in Dynamics AX
Hi all,

Today some commercials have done a presentation of QlikView because we are interested in using a Business Intelligence tool above our Axapta implementation.

Has anyone used this tool or someone similar in his company and using Axapta? Is more easy to give critical information with these tools rather that using Sql Server Analisys and OLAP?

Thanks

As much I know QlikView seems very easy to use and nice.

Comments

• Options
    sunilkumarmbasunilkumarmba Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

We are the Qlikview Partners for South East Asia.

We have large customer base and implemented projects using AX,NAV,CRM from Dynamics,ACPAC,JDEdwards,SAP etc.

Do let us know if you want to have some demo or POC of the application and good things about Qlikview

Thanks
  • Options
    dferrarettodferraretto Member Posts: 5
    Hi,
    about Qlikview in my company we create an interface and choice to pass data with a simple CSV file for interface.

Another solution is to create a webservice.
    Anyway we, and our partner, don't find a tool.

For more purpose the best choice is to use the OLAP standard functionality.
  • Options
    pedroparrapedroparra Member Posts: 58
    Hi,

It was 5 years since I wrote the post and we have been using Qlikview which has been a great tool for us. The best was that it was very easy and fast to make BI reports. Actually we are upgrading to Dynamics Ax 2009 and I hope to master Microsoft Business Intelligence tools which seem quite powerfull but not so easy as Qlikview.
  • Options
    sailorsailor Member Posts: 15
    Hi all,

There is a QlikView Connector for NAV available which can be ordered via OrderCentral (Granule 19,002,440).

Building QlikView apps with the Connector is so much faster, especially if the used language in NAV is not English. It uses all the captions and option vaules from the language used while generating the Load script from NAV.

Thanks.