Graphical Workflow

sonvdbsonvdb Member Posts: 33
Hi all,

I am trying to make Graphical Workflow in NAV SP2 based on Graphical Demo Tool for North America 4.0.

I have some problems as below:
1, The MenuSuite did not apprear like the setup instruction said.

2, After run Form 86000 - Graphical Tool Setup_US, I can click on the Import GDM Image, Import GDMWMS Image buttons to import the correspond pictures...But I can not run Import Routing Picture, Import Work Center Picture, Import Machine Center Picture to import the pictures for Routing, WC, MC, the error message appear "Reference to the member Picture of the varialbe could not be solved".

Could you help me to solve it, very urgent please....thank a lot.

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    It seems like some field is missing in some table. If you imported the objects into existing database, it seems like not all needed changes were transfered.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • erugalathaerugalatha Member Posts: 120
    Hi,

This is of no help to you sonvdb but I had the some problems with this also. I get the error Form 70200 does not exist.

It seems there are few things missing after import.
  • patricianpatrician Member Posts: 1
    Has anyone modified the Graphical Workflow in NAV 4 SP2 to based on Graphical Demo Tool for North America 4.0 to work with more recent releases of NAV?

If you have please share with us the HOW TO and tell me where I can get a copy of the Graphical Workflow Setup Instructions_US for NAV 4 SP2? I have a printed document on the topic, but unfortunately do not have an electronic version of the document which had the link to the instructions.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.