stability is bad when using NODBC

cainitecainite Member Posts: 7
edited 2007-02-05 in Navision Financials
I tried to pick up the data from the navision sample database with NODBC, I found the stability was terrible. Sometimes the process is good, sometimes it is bad, it raised error message:Server was unable to process request. --> ERROR [S1000] [Simba][SimbaEngine ODBC Driver][DRM File Library]The operating system returned the error (183):Cannot create a file when that file already exists. Error: 183 ERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed ERROR [01000] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The driver doesn't support the version of ODBC behavior that the application requested (see SQLSetEnvAttr). . The phenomen occurs randomly.The database is liked to be locked. To solve it, I have nothing to do but to reboot my computer. Pls help me how to fix the problem.

Comments

• jon_quique1975jon_quique1975 Member Posts: 2
    Hi cainite. Sorry but my english is very poor. I'm spanish.
    I have (best had) this same problem. I tried to connect to a database Navision 4.00 without service pack, and the odbc connection in .Net was instablish (sometimes I waited 5 minutes or more to Open the connection). The conclusion was that the NODBC included in the CD of Navision 4.00 has issue.
    I Installed the NODBC from Navision 4.00 with SP2 (4.02) and converted the database from 4.00 to 4.02 (Open with a client Navision 4.02 and convert the database) and the stablish was OK. Although, in my opinion, is a bit slow.
    I wait that this help you.