Mailing to different customers with multiple pdf attachments

companycompany Member Posts: 89
Hi all,

Is it possible to send a mail to different customers with multiple pdf attachments with a report run. All mails should go automatically without user interaction and no popups while sending mails. Is it possible, If so pls. let me know how.

I tried PDF Pro but there I have to send the mail manually. I havent find Multiple attachements in PDF Pro.

Thanks In advance

Comments

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    There's no way around the security messages if you use Outlook, unless you have a way to develop something using the extended MAPI and plug that into NAV. Assuming that you don't then you need to either switch to SMPT or use Outlook Express, or use any one of the solutions that you can find on this forum (use search).

For pdf attachment I have recently been introduced to the Expandit MailIT add-on that I think works very well. It would be worth your time to check it out on their website.
  • TrippyZTrippyZ Member Posts: 87
    pdfMachine installs as a virtual printer and it will convert prints into pdf and distribute different pages to different email targets.

Please specify a bit more about what the multiple attachments are about and I will see if it can handle that too.

Chris
    Professional Navision Developer
  • rohitsolvesrohitsolves Member Posts: 5
    Hi,

It is absolutely possible. You can do it, ofcourse you require to write new function in mail code unit which enables sending mail with multiple attachments. I have devleoped such application which sends pdf reports(which can be set for multiple reports in flexible manner) in mail or fax, and that too in multiple nos, e.g periodic invoices or quotes etc.