MBS Product Strategy

Joseph_Abou_NaderJoseph_Abou_Nader Member Posts: 150
edited 2006-11-10 in General Chat
Hi All

I have noticed that a topic has been marked for deletion from the Dynamics GP chat room because it didn't follow the forum rules. So I am posting this new topic as a reply to the person who was wondering about Microsoft's dynamics strategy.

Microsoft vision is: " To deliver breakthrough innovation that enables organizations to pursue their business goals with confidence". As a result it will combine 4 products in ONE Microsoft Dynamics product during WAVE 2 ( 2008-2009 ).

The 4 products are Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV, AX and SL. And there will be Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a stand alone solution which will be totally integrated with Microsoft Dynamics.

Personally, I trust Microsoft too much, and this is what I tell my clients...not to be afraid to change. After all, I think the people at Microsoft are doing their best to meet the customers requirements and with the help of Microsoft worldwide partners, the goal will be reached.

I hope this will will be of good help to all.

Regards
Joseph Abou Nader
MCLC,MCT,MCITP,MCTS,MCSA,MCP
You will never know what power you have until you take decisions in a hard time.