Options

CRM in Navision Attain

navi4bbchnavi4bbch Member Posts: 4
edited 2003-03-26 in Navision Attain
Hi

I'd like to know if and how can Navision Attain handle the following process:

Tracking and driving the opportunities through the sales cycle, without extensive use of reports and paper, but rather with scheduled appointments, tasks, to dos and so on, which I can see on the screen. Example:
You are the customer, I am the salesperson.
- you call me and tell me you need a solution for a problem (like you have a notebook and want to connect it to the Internet, but you don't want to use a cable for that).
- I search for your contact record, open a new opportunity and write down your problem and requirements (one notebook, internet connectivity, no cable). I also ask you some additional questions, like how fast do you need the solution, is it budgeted, do you already have an offer from another company, and so on, and I store your answer - preferably in dedicated, separated memo fields. I also give the opportunity a winning probability - let's say, 10% - first contact
- we agree about the next contact date and time, as well as other details (send you a quotation, etc.). I schedule in my agenda a call with alarm.
- I pass the problem to a tech guy (using an internal messaging system, the best one would be Navision-integrated). Based on the next contact date, I also set a deadline for the tech guy to send me his answer, and I need an alarm in my calendar about this deadline (let's say, 1 day before I promised you the answer).
- the tech guy gives me one or more possible solutions (products, services, etc. with part numbers) - either by writing this down directly into the opportunity's memo fields, and sending me a notification message ("you got the solution for your request"), or by sending the whole story via the internal messaging system. The first method is the best.
- I make a quotation for you, and email it to you (as PDF attachment). The quotation and - if possible - the email - are saved into your contact's history. I update the probability to 20% - quotation sent
- the day I promised I call you I get an alarm from my calendar. I call you, ask you about the offer and so on and further update the probability based on your feedback.
- the process goes on, with details, actions and alarms recorded in Navision, until you decide to place the order
- I need to manage daily all the cases like yours, and schedule my agenda, calls, to dos and other tasks accordingly. I don't want to have my desk full of papers and reports, but rather have a nice and clear overview on the screen. I need to easily communicate with others and get quickly answers and notifications about changes. When my boss calls me and asks me about the current status of cases and projects, I want to be able to quickly print a report and show him the forecasts for current day, week, month and quarter.

Thank you!