Options

GETFILTER and GETFILTERS problem

TrondTrond Member Posts: 3
edited 2003-03-05 in Navision Attain
I have a problem in a report where i want to display the filters in the heading. My problem is that the filter isn't for the table which the reports header is written from.. The problem is that the getfilter and getfilters don't return a filter when the header is written, so the first time i see the filter is in the header on page 2 of the report..

anyone have a solution for this :?:

Comments

• Options
    fciprianofcipriano Member Posts: 26
    Trond wrote:
    I have a problem in a report where i want to display the filters in the heading. My problem is that the filter isn't for the table which the reports header is written from.. The problem is that the getfilter and getfilters don't return a filter when the header is written, so the first time i see the filter is in the header on page 2 of the report..

anyone have a solution for this :?:

Hello

My Sugestion is make the filters in another Dataitem and make the filters in the existent dataitem and your problem problem was solved.
  • Options
    HMicklerHMickler Member Posts: 9
    Put the GETFILTER or GETFILTERS in the OnPreReport() trigger. While in the report designer, go to Edit>Select Object, then hit F9. You should find the OnPreReport trigger here.