Options

List of returned checks that have been issued to the client

BeatriceBeatrice Member Posts: 346
edited 2006-09-28 in Navision Financials
Hi

Can anybody tell me that how may I get a list of all checks that have been issued to the clients and have been bounced.

Thx

Nalinee

Comments

• Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    Can you be more specific in what you mean with issues?
  • Options
    nalineenalinee Member Posts: 55
    What I wanted to know is that from navision how can we get a list of all checks that have been received by the customer but the checks have returned to us.
  • Options
    ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    well what do you do with the checks that come back to you. Don't you go and void them in Check Ledger Entry table?
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • Options
    Yes I agree with you but the problem is that it is not necessary that a check is voided only when it is returned. A check may be voided for several reasons. So, how to distinguish among the voided for those which have been returned.

Thx
  • Options
    ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    Then you need to make a modificaiton to void confirmation Form and add a reason code, which will then copied to Check Ledger Entry. That way you can see the reason code.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • Options
    Can I post another journal to cancel the returned check payments, then match the payment ledger with the manual reverse journal entry in the Customer Ledger Entries
  • Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    I'm getting confused. Who's bouncing the checks here.

Are YOU sending the checks or are you receiving these checks?
  • Options
    They are checks that we have received from the client but have been returned to us from the bank.