Problems with report, when opened from outside Navision

bastirbastir Member Posts: 27
Hi,

I've written an web application and want to give the user the opportunity to open a special navision report with a given filter from this application via navision url:

[url=navision://client/run?servername=172.100.100.1&company=My]navision://client/run?servername=172.10 ... company=My[/url] Company Name&target=Report 50037&view=SORTING(Nr.)WHERE(Nr.=FILTER(R123456))&requestform=Yes&Servertype=NAVISION';

The url opens the customized invoice-report (50037) successfully but unfortunatly the table filter (Nr.) is allways filled with the last value, but not with eg. R123456 or R254326

When I open Navision and try the url it works one time with a new value but after that he remembers this value.

Can you give me a hint?

Thanks.
Sebastian

Comments

• ArhontisArhontis Member Posts: 667
    Hello,

I don't know if it helps you, but I think it has to do with the zup file...

The retrieval of the zup file parameters and filters might overwrite the specific you try on the report...

In the report there is an OnHyperlink function that is executed when a report is called from a hyperlink and you can use to determine from the url the actual data you need and put them on the report...
  • gnosisgnosis Member Posts: 4
    We're having a similar problem although we are running a report through the Job Scheduler (NAS).

It seems as though all filters (ie Posting Date etc) are being cleared after the initialization. Right after the report returns from the Printer Selection functionality our Posting Date gets reset to some seemingly random date.

Deleting the zup file will fix the issue, but what is going on here?

Thanks for the help!