Options

Lookup problem

axisdataaxisdata Member Posts: 3
edited 2003-02-12 in Navision Attain
Hi!

I have a table with a field "table-related" to another table field and both properties "test table relation" and "validate table relation" are set to 'false' (this field is not part of the table's primary key), like in this simple example:

- main table : "room conditions" -> field "room type" (amongst others)
- lookup table: "room types" -> field "room code" (amongst others)

The property "TableRelation" in the filed "room type" from the main table is set to: "room types"."room code" and i have these room codes registers:

Room Code
etc

... The problem i'm having is that when i try to retrieve 'DBTT' room code it automatically exchages 'DBTT' with 'DBTTM' and there's no way i can insert the 'DBTT' code, (even if type it directly without using F6) but deleting the DBTTM register from the lookup table (which is not a proper solution... don't you think?), or changing the primary key (which is not possible at this stage of the application project). As I said before, both 'validate table relation' and 'test table relation' are set to false.

The last I tried was making lookup conditions manually by code on the lookup trigger of the field, but I came out with the same problem... and i ran out of ideas.

i hope someone can help me with this...

Thanks in advance!!!