Options

Permissions Logger

AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,496
edited 2011-10-17 in Download section
Navision Permissions Logger
The Permissions Logger provides you with an easy and fast way to create correct authorization for Microsoft Navision database.

This will enable you to quickly create or change security Roles, Windows Logins and Database Logins, which meet the requirements of your company.

During playing out of a role there will be an automatic logging of the permissions of the user.

This free for all partners, interested in sale of this tool to its clients – send mail to permissions_logger@orange.nl

You only need a license to run Client Monitor.

http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=756

Discuss this download here.

Comments

• Options
    MMcElroyMMcElroy Member Posts: 1
    I am very interested in acquiring a version of this software, it would help tremendously in setting up the New Users for our software conversion. I attempted to e-mail Ed and the orange e-mail unsuccessfully. Both e-mails were returned because the users are unknown.
    If anyone knows where I can get this software or how I can get in touch with Ed then please let me know!
    Thanks!!!
    ~Melissa
  • Options
    AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,496
    Permissions Logger
    The Permissions Logger provides you with an easy and fast way to create correct authorization for Microsoft Navision database.

This will enable you to quickly create or change security Roles, Windows Logins and Database Logins, which meet the requirements of your company. The specific knowledge is no longer required.

During playing out of a role there will be an automatic logging of the permissions of the user.

Permissions Logger is compatible with all versions MS Dynamics NAV (Classic Client) from 3.0 . You need a license to run the Client Monitor and Code Coverage.

Included:
    - The 15-day trial version
    - User Manual
    - SWF Movie file (play with Internet Explorer)

http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=756

Discuss this download here.