Account Schedule Documentation and Sample

jnariojnario Member Posts: 21
edited 2006-10-26 in Navision Financials
Does anyone have a good documentation on how to prepare Balance Sheet and Income Statement (P&L) using the Account Schedule. Also in addition, what is the maximum column you can print? Is it possible to show Current Month, YTD, Last year Month, Last Year Total.

Comments

• bteredesaibteredesai Member Posts: 129
    Hi,

I dont have the document on the account schedule. However its a simple reporting tool. I think the standard Navision help is sufficient enough to understand the account schedule functionality.

Yes. You can disply the Current Month, YTD, Last Year Current Month, Last Year Total etc in the account schedule. You can have a user defined column layout for an account schedule report.

However in a printout maximum four columns can be printed. This is standard Navision functionality. But please check before you act on this.

Regards,

Bhushan
  • pivamibupivamibu Member Posts: 1
    jnario,

I found a lecture on how to prepare Balance Sheet. The lecture can be found at: http://www.simplestudies.com/Lesson1/L1-2.htm

I truly hope this helps!
    Have a great day!
  • hanthant Member Posts: 115
    Does anyone know how to extend the collumn layout more than 4 collumns? I read in the webknowledge base of Microsoft that there is a landscape format for account schedule but I cannot find it in Navision 4.0 SP2.

Thanks in advance

Hant