Options

SMTP Mail i Financials 2.60

tomadtomad Member Posts: 12
edited 2006-08-21 in Navision Financials
I have downloaded the SMTPMail OCX from the download section and is trying to send e-mails from within Navision. It works very well apart from one thing: The Danish letters æøå are not translated correctly to the e-mail (comes out as fxe). I have tried setting "SetSubType" to 0 and 1 but nothing happens. Does anyone have any suggestions.
Regards

/tomad

Comments

• Options
    PhennoPhenno Member Posts: 630
    tomad wrote:
    I have downloaded the SMTPMail OCX from the download section and is trying to send e-mails from within Navision. It works very well apart from one thing: The Danish letters æøå are not translated correctly to the e-mail (comes out as fxe). I have tried setting "SetSubType" to 0 and 1 but nothing happens. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Not related for financial but same ocx and same problem. I cannot send characters that are in use here (f.e. ć,č,đ,ž).

I can see that character set is set to us-ascii by default and I don't have options to change it (except to make a whole html file and that format it as I wish... which is doable but I need other options too :))
  • Options
    Phenno wrote:
    Not related for financial but same ocx and same problem. I cannot send characters that are in use here (f.e. ć,č,đ,ž).

I can see that character set is set to us-ascii by default and I don't have options to change it (except to make a whole html file and that format it as I wish... which is doable but I need other options too :))

Hm... now, I cann't make it to send a mail as HTML... I put SetSubType(1) but nothing happens (and DebugMode was not helpful too...)
  • Options
    Phenno wrote:
    Hm... now, I cann't make it to send a mail as HTML... I put SetSubType(1) but nothing happens (and DebugMode was not helpful too...)

Hehhh... funny... You cann't use SetSubType(1) (<= HTML) with
    attachments...

So, or you're sending html file or plain text with attachments...