Options

CFront API headers for Delphi

jbulljbull Member Posts: 6
edited 2003-03-20 in Navision Attain
:shock: Any chance anyone has already converted the cfront api headers for use in Delphi? My C is a little rusty these days....

Thanks,
Jeff

Comments

• Options
    jhoekjhoek Member Posts: 216
    jbull wrote:
    :shock: Any chance anyone has already converted the cfront api headers for use in Delphi? My C is a little rusty these days....

I have, or at least I've tried. Shall I post whatever I've come up with so far?
    Kind regards,

Jan Hoek
    Product Developer
    Mprise Products B.V.
  • Options
    jbulljbull Member Posts: 6
    jhoek wrote:
    jbull wrote:

I have, or at least I've tried. Shall I post whatever I've come up with so far?

That would be great! I can try to start where you left off and add to it if necessary and repost. Maybe it will be a help to others as well.
    Thanks in advance,
    Jeff
  • Options
    jhoekjhoek Member Posts: 216
    jbull wrote:
    That would be great! I can try to start where you left off and add to it if necessary and repost. Maybe it will be a help to others as well.

Dear Jeff,

This morning, I have submitted my files to this site. As a rule, it doesn't take Luc very long to add them to the downloads section, so you may want to go their shortly!

Hope to hear from you soon, especially if you manage to find out what's wrong with my sample app!
    Kind regards,

Jan Hoek
    Product Developer
    Mprise Products B.V.
  • Options
    mgamulinmgamulin Member Posts: 1
    I'm sending C/Front API header translation to Delphi that i wrote for
    developing Navision VCL. It had been tested (VCL works fine except for image support) so you shouldn't have problems using it.

Best regards,
    Martin