Options

how to create/sett a templet for acrobat distiller ?

BernhardBernhard Member Posts: 4
edited 2002-12-17 in Navision Attain
I have to save an invoice as a pdf document instead of printig it.
The problem im facing is, that in this special case, i need to have some pictures in the background which used to be preprinted on the paper.

Usually I create pdf reports by just using a adobe distiller printer.
I've tried to place the pictures as bmp files in the report itself, but it doesn't seem to work. :(
So im looking for a way to create/set a templet for the distiller.

If you got any idears how to do this, i'd very much appreciate it if you'd share them with me :wink:

Thanks. :D
Bernhard Zoebinger

zoebinger@inisys.at

Comments

• Options
    Hello again ^^

I've found a 3rd party product providing the functions i was looking for. :D:D

It aint for free though :( but its the best solution i've found ;)
    Bernhard Zoebinger

zoebinger@inisys.at
  • Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    And the name is ...
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    Oh I'm sorry.... forgot to mention the name ^^

The name of the Product is "Amyuni PDF Converter"

You'll find it HERE.

sincerely
    Bernhard Zoebinger

zoebinger@inisys.at
  • Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    My customer has a need to print shipments in batch and send them as individual pdf-files through mail. So, when he prints Shipment No. 1 to 5, he wants 5 different pdf-files being created instead of 1.
    Is this possible?
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    AKAK Member Posts: 226
    My customer has a need to print shipments in batch and send them as individual pdf-files through mail. So, when he prints Shipment No. 1 to 5, he wants 5 different pdf-files being created instead of 1.
    Is this possible?
    Should be. Just create a scheduling report which calls the pdf-printing report once for every shipment he finds.