Options

Newbie question, standard tables with Attain

NoIsIvanNoIsIvan Member Posts: 8
edited 2002-12-05 in Navision Attain
How or where can I find out what tables are delivered with a minimum install of Navision ?

Our company is planing on writing an add-on application and I would like to find out if we can use any table from Attain without the customer having to buy extra granules !

Comments

• Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Whenever you install Attain, the full application is delivered. So all tables are available in the database, at all times. But if the user can access those tables, depends on the granules they bought. These granules appear in the fin.flf license file.

You can check using C/AL-code if the user has read/write permission to the tables using "IF record.READPERMISSION THEN" or "IF record.WRITEPERMISSION THEN".
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    How can I tell what granules are delivered with a minimum install of Navision Attain ?
  • Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    I guess the bare minimum license contains the granule 3010 General Ledger - Basic. When you buy a Navision license you can have one Company/one session in your database "for free", so the granules 1100 Company and 1200 Session will also be included.

But I don't understand why you need this info. What kind of add-on are you developing?
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    I just wanted to make sure if we ever want to sell our add-on we would know what granules a customer should have to be able to run our add-on, because people are asking me here what tables we can use in Navision instead of creating our own tables.