Options

Problem about VOICE system

Cem_KaraerCem_Karaer Member Posts: 281
Hello,

I have a problem about the PartnerSource site. As all you know, passed exams are registered on the VOICE of PartnerSource. But although I and my workmate took and passed Navision C/SIDE Development Exam about two and a half weeks ago, our status has not been reflected on the site yet. I know that nobody in that forum is responsible for fixing such kind of things but I want to know if anyone else has similar difficulties about the VOICE system of Microsoft Dynamics.

Kindest regards.
Cem Karaer @ Pargesoft
Dynamics NAV Developer since 2005

Comments

• Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,090
    I haven't heard of someone that had the problem, but I know that if it happens, you should contact Microsoft. It is in the to-do list for the exams.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    Hello,

Unfortunately (!) I contacted with Microsoft via e-mail. They required us of our exam validation numbers. Because only confimation numbers exist for examination, we were able to send only them. We also sent them screenshots of our candidate history pages of our exam provider and scanned images of exam results given after the examination sessions. I don't know whether there is a problem on our e-mail system but I didn't even get a simple reply from them.
    Cem Karaer @ Pargesoft
  • Options
    Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    They sometime take a while. We ran into the same situation as well, it's best to just call them and make sure they do it while you're on the phone with them.

Just keep bugging them until it's done. :twisted:
  • Options
    Hello everybody,

No blame on Microsoft; the problem about VOICE has been solved! They stated that it would take at least two days for updating PartnerSource for the best case. But I wonder that only Development exam caused such a problem because my prior certificates were transfered within one weeks.
    Cem Karaer @ Pargesoft