Options

New navision community in asean

johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
edited 2006-08-25 in General Chat
Dear All,
If you are interested in joining Navision community especially everyone who come from South East Asia countries, you can join this community by simply write to:

Sea-Navision-Community-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

you can download files relate to Navision from the mailist. You can also visit this site:
http://sea-navision-community.blogspot.com/

You can ask questions relate to Navision there in your own languages or english language. There will be persons answer your question either from other members or from moderator. The community is also welcome foreign members. G'luck. more power to Navision.

Rgds,
Johnson

P.S.
I also have joined this group

Comments

• Options
    ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    I hope peopel join your group and participation works out. It's realy hard to start and keep the participation. most of Dynamicsusers have come to mibuso so participation is low there now.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • Options
    szleemszleem Member Posts: 11
    johnson alonso said:
    “If you are interested in joining Navision community especially everyone who come from South East Asia countries..."

The community is not only allow to South East Asia countries but also All foreign members

johnson alonso said:"The community is also welcome foreign members."
  • Options
    johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
    Szleem wrote:
    johnson alonso said:"The community is also welcome foreign members."

You are correct but in a flexible limited qty of members.

Ara3n wrote:
    I hope peopel join your group and participation works out. It's realy hard to start and keep the participation. most of Dynamicsusers have come to mibuso so participation is low there now.

Tku for support. I realise it will be difficult but the main purpose of the mailist is to increase the knowledge of navision in the south east asia countries and also improve english but beside that I focus on the mother language communication among members of each countries. It also used to make Navision more familiar in the countries

Rgds,
    Johnson
  • Options
    Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    What's the problem with all of the users coming to www.mibuso.com for their questions?

Having all these different forums just makes searching for answers harder. You also have to deal with multiples of the same posting since the user will most likely post on every Microsoft Dynamics relates forum he/she finds.