Reminders in Nav 4.0 SP1

DavedaveDavedave Member Posts: 88
Hi all,

Don't know if you all are facing the same problem I am facing in Nav 4.0 SP1 for Reminders.

I set the Max. No of Reminders for one of my reminder terms as 1. Issued a reminder to a customer with that same reminder term after that and managed to do it successfully.
But I did the same thing 2 more times and both times the reminder went through! Isn't the number set in the Max. No of Reminders field supposed to control the amount of reminders you can issue to a customer or am I missing some other setting here?

Thanks
Dave

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    Set Max. No. of Reminders to zero and control how many time you are going to send the reminders based on reminder levels. You should have only reminder level record for each Reminder Term That should do it.
    Also if the customer has new invoices new reminders will be sent out.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • DriesDries Member Posts: 29
    If you have set up the reminder term code in the customer card and you have defined whatever you want of level to that reminder term. Then if the invoice is due which means your due date is over the limit then the reminder for all the levels should be created without any problem.

NB: My answer is based on the Cronus database but if your databse is already changed then I need to look at your C/Side code for createreminder report first and second makereminder codeunit.

Cheers,
    Idriss.