Options

Advantages from Masters Certification

peesapatispeesapatis Member Posts: 2
:|
Hello friends,

Can any one clarify my following doubts on certification :

1. What is the significance of Microsoft Masters certification ? How does it make any difference in our carreer ?
2. Certification on Navision 4.0 will be valid for how long ?
3. What are the advanctages to me personally and to my employer ?
4. Masters certification in Navision would be helpuseful to get a job for other ERPs ?
5. What is the market for Navision in India and how long this market will sustain ?

Would request you to give genine reply, based on this I need to take a decision in my career.

Thanks & regards,

peesapatis
peesapatis

Comments

• Options
    ravikantcravikantc Member Posts: 35
    Hello Friend,

Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Professionals are eligible to work toward one or more Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Master credentials. Master level certifications are Microsoft Business Solutions premier certifications. They are an accumulation of exams that satisfy a set of predefined requirements. Each master level certification track contains a core group of required exams and variety of elective exams, in which a specified number need to be taken to achieve certification. Together with the core exams, elective exams provide a valid and reliable measure of proficiency and expertise on a specific Microsoft Business Solutions product.

When an individual achieves a Master level certification, they have demonstrated a broad and in-depth base of knowledge on a Microsoft Business Solutions Product, much more than what is needed to achieve a Professional level certification. Once a Master level certification is achieved, the certification can be used in marketing for a partner organization and as organizational points in the Microsoft Partner Program.

byeeeeee =D> =D> \:D/ :wink: