Options

How to proceed to pass Exam

Chandan_kansalChandan_kansal Member Posts: 27
Hello everybody

I m new to NAVISION.The company where I m wrkg, is using NAV4.0 version. I want to prepare for the Nav Developer exams. But I m confused that should I wait for Nav 5.0 or not. If not, then how to proceed for preparation.From where I can get study material,old papers.If I cleared test for Nav 4.0 then its validity would be upto how many years? I need some guidence.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
    Dear Friend,
    I would like to tell you that if you want to take exam of navision and you are confusing because the version is always updated (upgraded), you could write to mbs-cert@microsoft.com, to obtain file "MBS_Partner_Certification_Reference_Guide.doc". you will know soon about the validity of your exam from time to time, whether it will be needed to take exam again because the new release is came.
    the e-mail has an auto reply along with attachment contains the file I mentioned.
    As about the material, contact your local NSC or search this forum to know about the article posted that announcing the members about a certain web contains all navision manuals. you may also receive from me, just send me your e-mail.

rgds,
    Johnson