C/FONT sample code ?

varodvarod Member Posts: 14
edited 2010-03-04 in Navision Financials
Hi !

I'm a .Net developper and I'm working on Navision Financial 2.51B. I tried to use C/ODBC but it is to slower when i want to get several records and most of the time it hangs !

So, I want to try C/FRONT solution but I didn't find sample code. I don't know how to formulate Query. I think it is not SQL ! :-k

If someone has already done something with C/FRONT in C# it will be formidable :-)

Thanks in advance,

Vincent.

Comments

• dick11dick11 Member Posts: 60
    Look in the help file "cfront.chm" and you see a lot of examples.
    it is in VB but it all workes the same.

See also the file "w1w1cfront.pdf".

Also search mibuso for this

Succes
    Dick van der Sar

www.dasautomatisering.nl
  • PoweRoyPoweRoy Member Posts: 43
    i have sent u my samples :)

the dll importing and data retrieval

use the search and find topics made by me. All those were regarding to the program i made.
  • varodvarod Member Posts: 14
    Thanks a lot :) It works great but i get an exception with DBL_Exit() Function ... I'm going to send another topic.

I implemented several other function in Roy Wrapper. I'll send it when i'll finish :)
  • PoweRoyPoweRoy Member Posts: 43
    good luck on that one :)

damn it was irritating making the wrapper. the typeparameters was the anoying part. first string -> no work > stringbuilder? > hey work. And the some other function it was the other way around :/

besides only functions that i needed are implemented. So functions as change key and the conversion functions are not implmented (or dont work)
  • FrontierFrontier Member Posts: 2
    dick11 wrote:
    Look in the help file "cfront.chm" and you see a lot of examples.
    it is in VB but it all workes the same.

See also the file "w1w1cfront.pdf".

if anyone have sample C/front in VB (classic), please feel free to send it to me too. I have looked in cfront.chm, but I'd have to sat that the very few examples aren't very good.