Options

Experience with faxing from navision 2.6?

Mr_NiloMr_Nilo Member Posts: 3
edited 2006-05-18 in Navision Financials
Hello everyone,

I was searching the forum for a solution to fax sales order directly from navision. I found a lot of topics about this subject but they dindt exactly answer my questions.

We are looking as said for a solution to send faxes from navision straight away. We have found some options and want to know if there were some people with experience with both of them and also of our thoughts were right.

First there is Faxware.
As we are understanding this solutions correctly it's just a fax server that handels faxes send by navision. so beside the fax server you need to adjust your sales order.

Then the second one altus pdf mail/fax.
We think this is a plugg-in in navission and that it generates a pdf and fax it directly through winfax.

At least there was some one mentioning here that V2.6 had the option to print directly to an virtual fax.

So if you have experience with one of those solutions or know how they work please tell us.

thanking you all in advance,

Nilo
--Nilo--

Comments

• Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,098
    [Topic moved from Navision Attain forum to Navision Financials forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    ajhvdbajhvdb Member Posts: 672
    Faxware is very easy to implement. You only need to add 3 extra commands on the report and print to the faxware driver.
  • Options
    Mr_NiloMr_Nilo Member Posts: 3
    ajhvdb wrote:
    Faxware is very easy to implement. You only need to add 3 extra commands on the report and print to the faxware driver.
    allright that makes sense to me. But after that. when i've added the three lines to my report and i installed faxware on a sever it will work?

And i didn't really put this in my first post but we are especialy interested in experiences with the altus solution.

Also want to thank the forum mod/admin for putting this in the right forum. didn't knew where to ask my question
    --Nilo--