Options

Mutiple line posting

magnifiquemagnifique Member Posts: 43
edited 2006-04-13 in Navision Financials
Hi Folks,can anyone help with this?if i have a form with the Autosplit Key property set to yes to enable the entry of more than one line of transaction.How and what will be the best way to post these transactions into the Gen. Journal Line without repeating or re-inserting an already inserted or posted transaction. it could even 1o lines being posted or inserted to the gen. journal line table

Comments

• Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,098
    It is not exactly clear to me what you want.
    -Do you have a new table and you want to move lines from that table to T81:"Gen. Journal Line"?
    -Or directly post the records in T17:"G/L Entry"?
    -Or do you have some records in T81:"Gen. Journal Line" and post them in T17:"G/L Entry"?
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    I have a new table from where i want to post the records into the T17:G/L Entry via T18:Gen. Journal Line because i want to make use of the G/L Post Batch Codeunit .when i do a single line but when the lines are more than one ,it becomes an issue.
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,098
    You don't need to put them in a batch in T81."Gen. Journal Line".
    You can just fill up the T81."Gen. Journal Line"-record without filling up the template-batch-line no.-fields and thus neither saving it, but you just call codeunit C12:"Gen. Jnl.-Post Line" to post your record (actually this is what happens in C80 and C90).
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    am going to try it and get back to you./thanx
  • Options
    thanx a lot ,it worked