Options

certification details

and.andreouand.andreou Member Posts: 2
Hi everybody,

I have recently passed Navision 4 c/side introduction, Navision 4 c/side solution development and Navision 4 Financials through VUE. I don't work for an MBS partner. Although I have the PASS result from VUE I don't have a certification paper. Where can I get one? Also, how can I get a developer's license?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
    I have also passed manufacturing exam (NA 40 - 224) on the last month and I am waiting for the certification paper. I think they will send it to you but if they don't send, it means that certification of MBS is a f**king lier and all s**ts addressed to them.

write to this e-mail :mbs-cert@microsoft.com to know more about it.
    if you want to know more, this quote is taken from their files:
    If you have passed an exam, and by passing that exam met all the requirements for a certification (this will usually mean that you have passed one exam for the Certified Professional credential or two or more exams for the Certified Master credential), you will receive a paper certificate through your local country office, usually within 30 days.

rgds,
    Johnson Alonso

"legend of the Damned"
  • Options
    radianisradianis Member Posts: 49
    Hi All,

Just be patient, I already have 5 paper certification (4 Certified Professional plus 1 Certified Master). It took me 3 month to get all of it. Just sent your polite e-mail to mbs-cert@microsoft.com asking your paper certificate. For your first e-mail usually their staff will reply, but don't trust them too easy. Try to e-mail again and said you already sent a lot of e-mail but the paper still not yet come. Usually they will forward the e-mail to their boss, then the boss will force the staff to sent the paper. I hope you can get your paper certificate in 1 month.

Just be patient.... :lol:

If it is hard to get in mean a good certification ... =D>

Radianis
  • Options
    mark_christsmark_christs Member Posts: 156
    Dear All,
    I am very confused that the answer from the second person, who admit he has 5 certificates which one of them certificate master, only gave the answer of the first questions that posted by and.andreou, but he doesn't answer the other question,

and.andreou wrote:
    ...,Also, how can I get a developer's license?

Radianis wrote:
    Just be patient, I already have 5 paper certification (4 Certified Professional plus 1 Certified Master). It took me 3 month to get all of it. Just sent your polite e-mail to mbs-cert@microsoft.com asking your paper certificate.

Where is the answer of the second question ? I expected beforehand the answer is from the person who admit he is the certified master professional. Why did you forget it ? :lol:
    I think certified master is not a guarantee that the consultant or person will be clever than certified professional. The master certification is only useful for someone that are really not missed something whenever he answered some questions. Sorry but it is reality that you must aware of what you wrote. 8)

Hope moderator can answer the second question. [-o<

Rgds,
    Mark
  • Options
    radianisradianis Member Posts: 49
    Hi All,

Again you need to be patient... :lol:

I just want to share my thought and experiences when getting the paper certificate. I think this is why this forum become a good forum for all.

I try to answer question that I am sure and already experience with it. Perhaps I should write more systematic to make some of you understands.

Question No.1 :
    " Although I have the PASS result from VUE I don't have a certification paper. Where can I get one? "

Answer No.1 :
    It was my experience when getting the paper certificate which is not easy for me. It is in my past reply, my point is again 'just be patient'.

Question No.2 :
    "Also, how can I get a developer's license?"

Answer No.2 :
    I did not answer that because I never wanted and experience to get developer's license. There is also some answer from another subject regarding this, no need to repeat. In fact I am not a God who can answer every question in this forum, even if I was a Master ... :roll:

Please remind that being a Master is not everything and not an end, I still browse this forum to increase my knowledge and solve my problems. Even I still have a lot of questions that I need other member to answer. I hope the member of Mibuso also have an open mind.

The Master in Navision for some people could be like career path and this is good for Navision development since a lot of people want to get higher knowledge and competencies. Therefore more and more people who do not understand Navision will try to enter this job career. Except from some people will see this as treathening factors to their existence as Navision expert or consultant. Please look at the bright sight of this certification... =D>

Also please understand that this mibuso society consist of people with different backgrounds and experiences, also their thought. Please try to respect other thought and opinion, so we can enjoy this life .. \:D/

Thank's

Radianis