Options

Sales Order

Horse06Horse06 Member Posts: 496
edited 2006-04-12 in Navision Financials
Experts, I have a question regarding the sales order. Recently I tested data and found even if I posted the sales order, this order is still left in the sales order form. I want to know in what situations it happens. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Which version you are using?

The order is still there if: there is some line which shipped and invoiced quantity < than quantity or there is some quantity to invoice.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
    The situation could also be happened if you use sales invoice but not use ship and invoice together in the sales order.

rgds,
    Johnson

"legend of the damned"
  • Options
    johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
    I mean sals invoice of combine shipments, so if you use combine shipments, you post many shipments of sales but use one sales invoice, the sales order form will not dissappear.

rgds,
  • Options
    Edward_BloomfieldEdward_Bloomfield Member Posts: 155
    Hello!

Yes - This is correct. If you use 'Combine Shipments' or 'Get Shipment' to raise invoices instead of posting directly from the order, the order is not deleted when the order is complete. The same is true of Purchase & Payables, where 'Get Receipt' is used.

This is standard Navision and is the way it has always worked.

To clear the orders off, go to:

S&R (Or P&P) -> Periodic Activities -> Delete Invoiced Sales/Purchase Orders.

Running this batch job will delete them for you.
    Edward Bloomfield

Lead Consultant
    Theta
  • Options
    themavethemave Member Posts: 1,058
    In Version 4.0 it is no longer on the menu. although the report 299 is still in the object designer, and can be accessed there

Never mind, just realized which forum I was in.