Printer Selection dialog jumps to background

MagnoMagno Member Posts: 168
Hi,

i have a 3.70B version of Navision on a Windows XP SP2.

sometimes when i try to print, the printer selection jumps to the background, and navision "freezes" since it is a modal dialog.
the only way to get to it, is to minimize navision. after which i can click print or cancel and focus is returned to navision.

I know this problem existed in early versions of Navision, but this is one of the latest versions...

Hope anyone can help.

Greets
There are no bugs, only random undocumented features...
---
My Blog: http://NAV-Magno.be

Comments

• Edward_BloomfieldEdward_Bloomfield Member Posts: 155
    I know of one Navision user who was trying to use a report to check certain comditions before automatically printing another report (ie they called the second report in code unsing the first), and they reported that this happened when they tried to do this. We looked into it, but were unable to find a resolution as the running of one report 'kicked' the printer selection of the previous one into to the background.

I'm afraid that I do not remember if they decided to live with the issue or if they decided to find a different way of automating the printouts.
    Edward Bloomfield

Lead Consultant
    Theta
  • teckpohteckpoh Member Posts: 271
    i'm facing the exactly same problem....help~~urgent~~!!
    is this a navision bug? will microsoft fix it in next coming version?
    or i should install any component in order to solve tis up?
    Anybody hv tis kind of experience? Any idea? 10s....
    Hi Freightliner/All,

Finally i solved it by set "ShowPrintStatus" = No, if u implement ur reprint by using runmodal then set "ShowPrintStatus" = No for both report. And i believe tis will solve ur problem.... \:D/