How To Create Horizontal Account Schedules

vivektaurianvivektaurian Member Posts: 69
Can Any one tell me that how to create horizontal Account Schedules in Navision, and what is the difference between Horizontal & Vertical Account Schedules, as i am very new to Finance Industry so i am not knowing it.[/b]
Regards,
Vivek Srivastava

"Future Belongs to those who beleive in the beauty of their dreams"

Comments

• alsolalsol Member Posts: 243
    What exactly do you mean with "horizontal"? Do you mean how to create the columns? Or how to enter the lines?

Regards
  • vivektaurianvivektaurian Member Posts: 69
    Actually In Navision We can create account schedules and the account schedule which is created is Vertical Account Schedule.
    Their is other Account Schedule called Horizontal,

How to create it?

If any one can tell me what is the differene between Horizontal & Vertical Account Schedule then i Will create it in Navision
    Regards,
    Vivek Srivastava

"Future Belongs to those who beleive in the beauty of their dreams"
  • Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    If you're talking about printing Landscape or Portrait, then there's a report in Navision that has the Landscape version. It's not shown on the screen, but you can access it via Object Designer.

You can also export the account schedule with no column limits to Excel from the Account Schedule Overview.
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    edited 2006-04-08
    If any one can tell me what is the differene between Horizontal & Vertical Account Schedule then i Will create it in Navision

The way many balance sheets are presented, with assets on the left and liabilities and capital on the right. This presentation is known as the account format (horizontal), or account method, and is most commonly used by small- to medium-sized businesses.

Another common method is the report form. This method is a vertical format rather than horizontal. In the report form, the balance sheet is considered to have a top half and a bottom half. The top half is for the assets and the bottom half is for liabilities and owners’ equity. The report form is normally used by larger-size business entities
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    BlackTiger wrote:
    Which language did you use? :) Sounds like... some african...
    "top half", "bottom half"?
    Just show example.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean :-k
  • Markandey_PandeyMarkandey_Pandey Member Posts: 178
    Alex Chow wrote:
    If you're talking about printing Landscape or Portrait, then there's a report in Navision that has the Landscape version. It's not shown on the screen, but you can access it via Object Designer.

You can also export the account schedule with no column limits to Excel from the Account Schedule Overview.

can anybody tell me what is the id/name of the Landscape version of Account Schedule.
    Markandey Pandey