Urgent!...Manufacturing

AngeloAngelo Member Posts: 180
For Application Side(not Developer side),What formula to calculate Statistic of Firm planned Prod.Order? What formula for Standart Cost of Capacity OverheadCost?I dont know how the number appear in the statiscic after Calc. Stardart Cost of the Item.Please help me......

Thx
Angelo

Comments

• johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
    As far as I know, the production order statistic aimed to product / parent item and calculation is based on standard cost in the item card (sible level cost share or multi-level cost share), expected cost of the item and output cost (actual cost). If you use standard costing method, the standard cost there will be filled or informed, expected cost usually different if you make some additional changes in production order routing and component and the last is actual cost, the costs that are posted through output journal and consumption journal.
    Capacity overhead cost is calculated based on overhead rate in machine or work center.
    Example :
    run time : 0.001 min
    output : 500 pcs
    overhead rate : 10 USD
    direct unit cost : 120 USD (indirect = 10%, ovhd rate : 10, unit cost 100)
    then capacity overhead cost : 0.02 USD

rgds,
    Johnson Alonso
  • johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
    I'd like to add more about the calculation as far as I know and I have no answer from you, as follows:
    Capacity cost = setup time/unit cost * run time + run time * unit cost
    Single Level Capacity OVHD Cost = (Machine unit cost - Machine direct unit cost) - run time
    Material cost = unit cost x qty to produce

For more clear, pls check the std cost worksheet, codeunit : Cost Calculation Management, ItemCostManagement, manufacturing cost manual

rgds,
  • scramblerscrambler Member Posts: 5
    Hello,
    can anyone answer the following questions?
    NAV 2009 SP1 Database, German Version, Cropnus company. Item 1000, Single-Level Capacity Cost is about 27,6 Euro. Why? I create a new Item, what have I to do, to get any Single-Level Capacity Cost? I tried and tried... and didn't really understand the upper postings.

Kind regards, Bernd.
    Please update your topic title, according to Forum Rules #3.2
  • AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    Without knowing all of your details this is difficult to answer, but you can start simple - create a new item with one component and no routing, then see the cost, then add in the layers - you then build up your knowledge and understand the system.

Detail all of your costs and settings then see if it can be worked backwards.

Lot size comes into play with standard cost and setup time as well.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen