Options

Commerce Gateway Importing

RainaRaina Member Posts: 18
edited 2002-08-20 in Navision Attain
We are trying to set up a Commerce Gateway/Biztalk testing bed for a Proof
of Concept presentation. Unfortunately, we are finding ourselves short of clear installation/set-up information.

We are using Navision 3.10A with a SQL Server option with Biztalk 2002. So far we seem to be only partially connected. We have SQL Server 2000, Biztalk 2002 and Navision Application
Server 3.10A with a custom install (adding Commerce Gateway components) installed on one server. The SQL client database is also located on this server (for testing purposes). We are connecting to this database via a 3.10A client (custom install adding Commerce Gateway components) on another machine in the same domain.

Our COMPANYNAME is xWise Fine Foods Ltd. When running the "BizTalk - System Check" report it seems to be checking the 'Commerce Gateway BTS Access Client'.Agreements automation for DestOrganization and PortDestination. The DestOrganization is coming back as being xWise Fine Foods Ltd. (and it is equal to our COMPANYNAME) so it checks to make sure PortDestination is also equal to COMPANYNAME but it is blank. Where should this value have been assigned? Is it something that needs to be set-up or registered or something that was missed in the installation? The System Check report also says that a connection between Navision Attain and NAS could not be established. What could this mean I'm missing?

Also, how would I go about receiving documents other than Navision's 8 into my database? I've been successful in using much of Navision's present functionality to create and export two new Navision documents (to a directory on my hard drive) but I'm not sure of the easiest way to import them - does Navision's AIC continually check for import documents or does the user have to "pull" them in?

Thanks,
Raina