Options

Agiles Workflow

muziclovermuziclover Member Posts: 65
I am working with a company who is using Agiles Workflow (pre-2016) and has a very specific scenario they would like to implement.

Is there anyone in this forum who is familiar with Agiles or can direct me to someone who is?

Thanks!

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    Hey Kyle, thanks for getting back back to me.

The scenario is as follows: The client would like to set up tiered sales thresholds. For example, if an order is between $10 and $100, a certain person (or group) gets notified for approval. If the order is >$100 but less than $10,000, another person/group gets notified, and so on.

Is there a way to implement this and if so, how?
  • Options
    edited 2016-03-04
    This is great .. thanks! One other question: Where can I get a complete library of Agiles scenario documents like the one you sent me?
  • Options
    Hello again, Kyle. I was able to access the partner site and review more scenario examples. However, I think the situation I have been presented with is a bit more involved. The client request is as follows:

1. Upon entry of a price greater than 15% off list, approval would be required and routed to resources to review/approve.  
    2. Approval request would be routed to next tier of approval authority if 15%+ to 30% off list.  
    3. Approval for 30%+ off list would be routed to those with ability to approve such.

So, based upon what I have reviewed. The "trigger" would have to occur when a sales price is entered on a sales line. The conditions would be if the price is <=15% off of list/>15% to <=30% off of list/>30% of of list. Depending on what category the discount falls into, the appropriate approver(s) would be notified. And, the trigger would have to compare against a set List Price.

To your knowledge, is this doable and if so, how complex?

Thanks!

• Options
    Hi Kyle, I was hoping to see if you could provide me more guidance. I'm working on the setup and I'm a little bit stumped. Here is how I understand this to work:

1. Create a Reference Type (In my example, this would be for the Sales Line table)
    2. Create Table Joins (linking Tables 37 and 18)
    3. Create To-Do Template(s) using the Agiles documentation logic:
    a. Who? CSRs
    b. Why? The sales line price is x% or xx% below List.
    c. When? When the Unit Price or Line Disc't% field is overriden
    d. What? This is where I'm stuck

Here is what I want to setup the system to do:

1. If the price is x% below List, notify Approver A.
    2. If the price is xx% below List, notify Approver B.
    3. For both scenarios, a pop-up message should occur to notify the user that the change needs to be approved.

Here are my questions:
    1. Do I need separate To-Do Templates for both the x% and xx% scenarios?
    2. Following your suggestion, I see where I can create a Condition with a Type of "Responsibility" and check the Sales Line amount. How/where do I setup logic to compare that amount to the List Price on the Customer Card, execute a pop-up message and generate an approval request?

And, what if the user overrides the price by mistake? I need to make sure there is some way to stop the approval from being sent until the user has released the order.

I hope this makes sense, but please let me know if more clarification is required.