Options

Navision Development Training

renor321renor321 Member Posts: 11
Hi,

I'm a .Net programmer currently working at a company where we have a Navision installation. The powers that be want me to start learning some Navision programming. I've got a little bit of experience working in Navision (client install, troubleshooting, report maintenance), but they'd like for me to be able to do some more advanced tasks.

What is the best route for learning Navision programming for someone working in the end-user company and not at a certified partner? I saw on CustomerSource that there are training courses available, like 8359B. How good are these courses-That is, are they more geared towards the student learning how to do things, or are they geared towards getting the student certified?

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can give!

Comments

• Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    renor321 wrote:
    Hi,

I'm a .Net programmer currently working at a company where we have a Navision installation. The powers that be want me to start learning some Navision programming. I've got a little bit of experience working in Navision (client install, troubleshooting, report maintenance), but they'd like for me to be able to do some more advanced tasks.

What is the best route for learning Navision programming for someone working in the end-user company and not at a certified partner? I saw on CustomerSource that there are training courses available, like 8359B. How good are these courses-That is, are they more geared towards the student learning how to do things, or are they geared towards getting the student certified?

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can give!

Take a look at this Programming Microsoft Dynamics NAV - Dynamics
    David Singleton