Slow Mibuso

SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
edited 2007-05-13 in Feedback
I'm having very very slow load times in the last 2-3 days.

Anything new change?

Comments

• Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    I have noticed this as well. We are currently investigating this.

It seems that some ASP-code uses 100% CPU-power at regular times, which slows down the other processes. Now if we can find that ASP-page ...
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • nunomaianunomaia Member Posts: 1,153
    Me too.

Some times when I open mibuso it's giving time out errors.
    Nuno Maia

Freelance Dynamics AX
    Blog : http://axnmaia.wordpress.com/
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    And sometimes it wants authentication from me (and the RSS feeds too...) - authentication dialog is showed (as when you are connecting to protected pages, not forum authentication)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    I don't really have slowness, it's either on or off, it works well or it doesn't work at all. I've also had to log in again, even though I don't remove my cookies, so it seems there is some maintenance going on there.
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    4:00 to 4:40 EST so far - it's brutal - 2 mins to submit a post.
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    Savatage wrote:
    4:00 to 4:40 EST so far - it's brutal - 2 mins to submit a post.
    If I remember correctly, it is backup-time in that moment.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

Backup times have changed, since the switch to a new (European) provider. Times are now 08:15 & 20:15 CEST (UTC/GMT +2). But backup takes only 5 minutes or so (extracting all data from mySQL database to text-file, and zipping this file).
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
    It's flying now! \:D/
    In Europe, it's after work hours now ;-)
    I know it's usually me asking - I'm starting to think it's JUST ME!

pretty much between 11:30am - 1:30pm EST mibuso is almost unusable.

Either each click takes a minute to open, or I get SERVICE UNAVAILABLE, or I get nothing.

so I wait..then sometimes when I come - it askes me to login again (not always) but usually when I can't get in for a long time.

I assume something is being reset at the mibuso server. I usually notice this beacuse that's the best time range for me to pop on (lucky me) #-o

I assume it's not me because the post times show a huge gap.
    This post 12:41pm
    the previous 5 posts
    11:10am
    10:58am
    10:53am
    10:47am
    10:44am
    I hope I have solved one performance problem this weekend. The PHP-code that was used to retrieve the forum discussions for the RSS-feeds took 10 sec. per query. I was able to reduce this to < 1 sec. per query.

Queries to the database that takes > 10 sec. are now logged, so I will be able to track them down.

Let the RSS readers come ;-)