Options

MBS-Navision Developer's Toolkit v1.04

AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,496
edited 2004-04-23 in Download section
MBS-Navision Developer's Toolkit v1.03
Navision Developer?s Toolkit is designed to help you analyze, customize and update Navision applications. Regardless whether you are working as a Navision project manager, developer, supporter, trainer or sales person you will have to look behind the application.

http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=203

Discuss this download here.

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Guest Posts: 137
    This tool is the first choice to analyse the structure of your navision database.
  • Options
    coslaucoslau Member Posts: 3
    It seems to be a nice tool,
    but how to open a remote sql database ? with server-connect.... It tells me to first open a database... ??? after that, I got an error message 1046, an other dialog for opening database and an other error 1046...
    Navision 3.70 Developper
  • Options
    AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,496
    MBS-Navision Developer's Toolkit v1.04
    Navision Developer?s Toolkit is designed to help you analyze, customize and update Navision applications. Regardless whether you are working as a Navision project manager, developer, supporter, trainer or sales person you will have to look behind the application.

http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=203

Discuss this download here.
  • Options
    DoomhammerDoomhammer Member Posts: 211
    coslau wrote:
    It seems to be a nice tool,
    but how to open a remote sql database ? with server-connect.... It tells me to first open a database... ??? after that, I got an error message 1046, an other dialog for opening database and an other error 1046...

you cannot use standard (your company's) navision database. you need to create new empty working database (with navision 3.70), eventually you can create new server for this database when you need more than one user at one database, import support objects and then open this database in developers toolkit. then you will need to export objects in text format from navision client and import them into developers toolkit. look into documentation which comes with toolkit ;-)
    Martin Bokůvka, AxiomProvis
  • Options
    bhortonbhorton Member Posts: 4
    I am using version 1.03. Are there any significant differences or improvements with version 1.04? Is there any need to upgrade at this point in time?

Thanks,
    Bob
  • Options
    I tried to use it but I did not see any difference. But I did not test it properly so there can be improvements that I did not see. ;-).

Did anybody else register changes in NDT 1.04?
  • Options
    Hi.

There' s error in NDT 1.04 in WHERE USED. Example: When I want to see, WHERE USED for Field 2 in table 27, Where Used finds references on ALL fields with ID 2 and not only for field 2 in T 27.

I returned to NDT 1.03 :?