Options

it is time to leave liverpool FC fan club

mark_christsmark_christs Member Posts: 156
edited 2006-12-16 in General Chat
I am very dissapointing with liverpool match result in this season and also last season. They don't seem to struggle hard to win or at least draw. From top management of the club, manager (coach manager i.e. Rafael Benitez) and players.
It seems also that they are unprofessional and let the fans down, I don't know whether their sponsors like Carlsberg and Addidas will still use them.They play as if they have no wills to satisfy their fans who has travelled to the stadium. I will really be surprised if they prioritize champion league and cups like carling or FA.
It is not important and the premier league is primary important. I think because there are no bonus and money received if they win in primier league, they play like a kid and nt serious and even scares of injured.Speaking about injured, I am really boring to wathc it in the preimier league of england .The refree is not fair and the fouls are anywhere, yellow and red card issued to wrong person but not guilty person.I hope Liverpool fans will not watch the liverpool matches either in the home or away games in the next time. You will waste your time, not useful.Arsenal defeated liverpool, Chelsea , MU and other top teams, even degradated team. I am alone also regretting to be fans of Liverpool FC. say good bye to liverpool, let the stadium is empty so that the liverpool FC regret and struggl hard. they have defeated 5 times in this half season and maybe next champion league season, they will not there.
i think english premier league is boeing right now, are there some fans of liverpool FC here ? are you feeling like me too ? what do you think ?

Rgds,

Mark

Comments

• Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    I think a true fan sticks with their team thru the good times and the bad times. Every team goes thru them.
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    We call fans like that 'bandwagon fans', who are very much into the team only when they are winning.

I am one of them by the way, I just could not bear another losing year for the Lions.... haven't watched a single full game yet.
  • Options
    I
    I think a true fan sticks with their team thru the good times and the bad times. Every team goes thru them.

Ideally, that is very much expected from a fan, but if the club doesn't care for that and let their team defeated and defeated either in home and away match even by middle rank team or top rank team, will the fan still like the club ? if it is still 2 - 3 times, it is okay but if not, I think we've better leave the stadium empty and never watch them play. like what are happening now in Italian premier league. I don't know in US, because basket and football are more interesting to the country.
    So, for liverpool fans, wherever you are, consider now to leave the club. They don't care your support and your interest to them. Fortunately, i don't have the manager or players e-mail address or even CEO of liverpool.

Rgds,
  • Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    It's what we call a regime change.

Eventually the attendance of the games will fall & fall until the team is making a lot less money. Once that happens and the teams value goes down - someone new will buy them and try to bring them back to a winning tradition.

It's a cycle.

If you follow the NY Yankees for example

They were great, then sucked, then great, then sucked, then great..

now that you see their great players getting older you can see the downturn beginning again.

- Living thru the bad times, makes the thrill of victory, that is coming, all the sweeter.
  • Options
    DearAll,

Especially for football maniac fans, finally Liverpool FC meets Barcelona FC in the uefa championship 16 clubs. The other big match Real Madrid meets FC bayern Muenchen.
    From today until the nd of the championship league, the Liverpool players and coach manager should not free from thinking of how to defeat barcelona and other clubs if it defeats Barcelona. The sleep must be tight to maintain concentration but in the work hours the good strategy and planning must be thought. Practice makes perfect but tactics are the most important. I am a little bit afraid about Liverppol, but I am sure the spirit of Istambul
    will remind them. Good luck. Are there some of you have the same feeling like me about the UEFA championship next matches ? is UEFA fair to design the game ?
    I think UEFA should separates Liverpool and Barcelona. But it is happened. let it be.

Rgds,