Post since last visit

janpieterjanpieter Member Posts: 298
edited 2006-11-05 in Feedback
Hello Luc,

When i click on a link of an e-mail i receive when someone replies on a topic I subscribed then my latest login time is changed.

This results in the "Post since last visit" screen to be opened from that login time to the current time while i want to have the topics back to the previous time i logged in.

Can this be changed?

Or can there be options like "View post of last hour/day/week"?

Thanks

Jan-Pieter
In a world without Borders or Fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

Comments

• Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Good suggestion! =D>

I found a mod which ads a drop down select box with different time units (5 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, etc.). Will try to implement this mod real soon.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • janpieterjanpieter Member Posts: 298
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    I've added the combo box on the main forum page.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • janpieterjanpieter Member Posts: 298
    It works. thanks again!

Now i dont mis a post .. :wink:
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    You can also use feedreader (www.feedreader.com) and subscribe to these feeds (http://www.mibuso.com/rss/?feed=2). So any new feed is into the feedreader and you don't miss anything (at least I hope so,I didn't find a feed into the Dutch part (maybe because there haven't been new feeds))) and it's quite fast to read everything.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!